Introduction to R&D Tax Credits
Everything you need to know about the R&D tax credit scheme from HMRC. A complete guide for new claimants.
How to Make an RDEC Claim
The complete guide to compiling and submitting an RDEC claim. Includes an explanation of the differences between the two schemes.
Government Funding Guide
A breakdown of the different types of government funding available to innovative businesses in the UK. Includes Coronavirus response funding.
How much can I claim?
- How far back can I claim R&D tax credits?
- Can I claim R&D tax credits every year?
- What’s the difference between externally provided workers and subcontractors?
- If I receive a grant, will it affect my R&D tax credit claim?
- Can pension contributions be included in an R&D tax credit claim?
- Which costs qualify for R&D?
- How much R&D tax credit can I claim?
- What impact does CBILS have on R&D tax credits?
- Which business expenses can be included in an R&D tax credit claim?
How to claim
- What’s the accounting treatment for R&D tax credits?
- How long does it take to receive the R&D tax credit?
- Does the R&D tax credit need to be invested into more R&D?
- What is “surrendering the loss” for R&D tax credits?
- Should I get my accountant to file my R&D tax credits?
- Should I refile my accounts when submitting an R&D tax credit claim?
- What evidence is required to make an R&D tax credit claim?
- Should I use HMRC’s SME online R&D tax claims service?
- Will HMRC fine me for any errors in my claim?
- Which scheme should I apply to?
Book a call for a time that suits you, or complete the form below and one of our experts will be in touch shortly.